Welcome to Hot SA Deals

If this is your first visit to www.hotSAdeals.co.za please browse freely and enjoy the deals. If you would like regular updates please follow the website by adding your email address to the "Subscribe via email" section in the righthand column or add "hotsadeals" to your facebook or twitter account.

If you would like me to post a deal that you found please email me on hotsadeals@gmail.com or click on "Report a Deal" in the right hand column.

The aim of this website is to report on any major discounts, coupons, fire sales and specials that will save you, the consumer, lots of money.

Thursday 12 January 2012

EXPIRED - DO NOT BUY the "Gadgets R Us" groupon voucher.

DO NOT BUY the "Gadgets R Us" groupon voucher that I posted two days ago.

All the cheap items on their website has been bumped up to a minimum order quantity making it impossible to get a good deal for your voucher.

I have requested Groupon to refund my voucher.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you were keen on any of the items on their website I am sure you can find it much cheaper on DealExtreme.com with free delivery.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed this last night when I wanted to buy an El-Cheapo cigarette lighter socket to USB thing.
    Some of the items have a minimum order of 100 units!!! That's quite ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip.
    When I received my voucher this morning I went to the site to use only to find that I cannot purchase anything good.
    Groupon will most likely refund the voucher as they have done so before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, guys...

    I understand the groupon as allowing the purchase of 1 unit of whatever you want on their site - no need to order eg 100 units via their online store... "To redeem, send PDF Groupon, delivery and contact details and _item_ for purchase to: riaan@gadgets-r-us.co.za"

    In any case, I would not buy this groupon as all their stuff seems to be grossly overpriced Chinese products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    If this is the case that I can order one item instead of the minimum required on the website ,then the deal is ok.
    The way I read the Groupon is that you allowed one coupon per purchase.
    Have you confirmed that you can order one item if it states that it has a minimum number required on the website.

    ReplyDelete