Welcome to Hot SA Deals

If this is your first visit to www.hotSAdeals.co.za please browse freely and enjoy the deals. If you would like regular updates please follow the website by adding your email address to the "Subscribe via email" section in the righthand column or add "hotsadeals" to your facebook or twitter account.

If you would like me to post a deal that you found please email me on hotsadeals@gmail.com or click on "Report a Deal" in the right hand column.

The aim of this website is to report on any major discounts, coupons, fire sales and specials that will save you, the consumer, lots of money.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

UPDATE - DEALS: Verbatim 2TB 2.5" USB3.0 Portable Hard Drive for R999

Update: I have just been informed by various sources that this is a misprint. It is suppose to be a 3.5" hard drive and not a 2.5" drive.


Game has a Verbatim 2TB USB powered USB3.0 Portable Hard Drive for R999.
Some users has expressed previously that Verbatim hard drives were not as robust as some of the other well known brands.
This one comes with a 2 year limited warranty.

Click on the image above and go to page 13 to see the deal.

This deal is valid till the 2 December 2012.

Thanks for the tip Muhammad & AQP.

I hearing some information that this is a misprint. Please call your nearest Game store to confirm that they have stock and that this deal is valid. If not let us know by commenting on the post.

7 comments:

  1. Probably a misprint verbatim Don't make a 2tb portable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think a 2tb 2.5" exists yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked the Verbatim site and the largest portable HDD is 1.5tb at the moment. I smell a fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've contacted Game at Canal walk, and they've confirmed that this is a misprint, and it's 3.5" hdd

    ReplyDelete
  5. i went there knowing its a misprint and argued with the manager he eventually gave me a 100 off the 2.5" 1tb so i ended up paying 599 for the WD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
    somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme.
    Appreciate it

    Here is my web-site :: cheap nfl jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you
    amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast offered vibrant clear idea

    Have a look at my blog :: Full Report

    ReplyDelete