Welcome to Hot SA Deals

If this is your first visit to www.hotSAdeals.co.za please browse freely and enjoy the deals. If you would like regular updates please follow the website by adding your email address to the "Subscribe via email" section in the righthand column or add "hotsadeals" to your facebook or twitter account.

If you would like me to post a deal that you found please email me on hotsadeals@gmail.com or click on "Report a Deal" in the right hand column.

The aim of this website is to report on any major discounts, coupons, fire sales and specials that will save you, the consumer, lots of money.

Monday 19 November 2012

DEALS: Samsung Galaxy S3 with airtime, sms bundle and data for R300 pm on Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile has the Samsung Galaxy S3 on contract for R300 pm and it includes:

- R200 ANYTIME AIRTIME PM
- 200 FREE SMSS PM
- 200 MB FREE DATA PM

This is quite cheap if you consider all the additional bundles added to the package.
I was told that the deal requires compulsory itemised billing of R22 making it a total R322 pm.

Click on the link below to access the deal.

Note: I only have one reservation about this deal and that is the 3G signal on Virgin mobile. Not sure if they have negotiated 3G reception with their contracted service provider. Can a virgin mobile subscriber perhaps comment on this?

Thanks for the tip Ashton.

6 comments:

  1. I'm on Virgin and if you're in the big cities, you'll have no problem with 3G. It's when you go to more rural areas that it tends to struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phone reception is almost non-existent in non-city areas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in a rural area and while we don't have 3G for now, reception is perfect. I also travel to many other rural areas and have no problems with reception. Data applications like Whatsapp, Facebook etc also work perfectly with fairly good speeds.

      Delete
  3. I think it's worth it -hope they have the Grey/Charcoal option though.

    But I'll keep my old phone with my Vodacom sim, just in case. Vodacom's coverage will never be beaten, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently (I asked a sales consultant) Virgin uses cellc as a default carrier, but if connectivity is bad they can switch you to roam on the vodacom network?? Not sure how that all works, I'll query that again with her tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on Virgin & BATTLE to get signal! :-(

    ReplyDelete