Welcome to Hot SA Deals

If this is your first visit to www.hotSAdeals.co.za please browse freely and enjoy the deals. If you would like regular updates please follow the website by adding your email address to the "Subscribe via email" section in the righthand column or add "hotsadeals" to your facebook or twitter account.

If you would like me to post a deal that you found please email me on hotsadeals@gmail.com or click on "Report a Deal" in the right hand column.

The aim of this website is to report on any major discounts, coupons, fire sales and specials that will save you, the consumer, lots of money.

Tuesday 17 January 2017

DEALS: 25% off site wide at Dailytek.co.za with prices at 35% of retail prices

DailyTek.co.za is having 25% off their entire site until the end of January. Use the voucher code "NY2017" at checkout to access the discount.



The same cables (exact brand and quality) that is sold in your local mall gadget shop is sold on DailyTek for almost 3 times less. See images below.

DailyTek sells the Remax Apple Lightning Cable for R119 normal site price (with 25% discount = R89) while the gadget shop sells the same cable for R249.



Dailytek sells the Remax USB Type C cable  for R129 normal site price (with 25% discount = R96) while the gadget shop sells the same cable for R299.


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back but only 6 items...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content. TutuApp iOS 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! AppEven

    ReplyDelete