Welcome to Hot SA Deals

If this is your first visit to www.hotSAdeals.co.za please browse freely and enjoy the deals. If you would like regular updates please follow the website by adding your email address to the "Subscribe via email" section in the righthand column or add "hotsadeals" to your facebook or twitter account.

If you would like me to post a deal that you found please email me on hotsadeals@gmail.com or click on "Report a Deal" in the right hand column.

The aim of this website is to report on any major discounts, coupons, fire sales and specials that will save you, the consumer, lots of money.

Saturday 28 April 2012

EXPIRED - DEALS: Travelstart R500 Hotel Voucher (Just saved myself 66% in Dubai)

Use the code below as advertised on the Travelstart emailer to get R500 off your hotel accommodation if booked through Travelstart.
I just paid R268 for a booking of two nights at a 3 star hotel in Dubai that would have cost me R768. That's a huge saving.
This code is only valid till Monday the 30th April so get clicking.

There are loads of local hotels with similar rates so this would make the ideal discount to get an (almost free) weekend away.

1 comment:

  1. This was an awesome find/deal. Booked a nice weekend for me and my gf with this. Now that I have discovered Travelstart I use it more and more - even directing family members to it to compare pricing etc etc. Probably sent a few hundred thousand worth of business their way so far (heck, a quick flight overseas for 4 people can easily cost upward to R50k!).

    Just wish they would do something like this again ;-) ;-) ;-) @ Barbara van Dyk

    ReplyDelete