Welcome to Hot SA Deals

If this is your first visit to www.hotSAdeals.co.za please browse freely and enjoy the deals. If you would like regular updates please follow the website by adding your email address to the "Subscribe via email" section in the righthand column or add "hotsadeals" to your facebook or twitter account.

If you would like me to post a deal that you found please email me on hotsadeals@gmail.com or click on "Report a Deal" in the right hand column.

The aim of this website is to report on any major discounts, coupons, fire sales and specials that will save you, the consumer, lots of money.

Tuesday 5 November 2013

DEALS: R100 Discount Voucher Code at Takealot.com

If you enter the discount code "TryTakeAlot" on checkout at Takealot.com you receive a R100 off your purchase price.

This is excellent for games, USB flash drives and items under R500 (= big savings).

Thanks for the tip "The Deal Breaker"

I just tried the code myself and it works.

10 comments:

  1. So awesome. Thanks. Looking for something to buy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was an Ebucks only promotion? Anyways, the email I got from FNB said that the item you are buying must be R250 or more. Maybe that should be included in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought 2 blu rays worth R268. I only paid R168 and got free delivery. Still trying to find more things to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks just used this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet thanks for the heads up! Was looking to buy an external drive and just got this one for R100 cheaper

    http://www.takealot.com/computers/-0/western-digital-my-passport-ultra-1tb-2-5-inch-external-hard-drive-titanium,29921976

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can it be used more than once on different orders per account ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The discount deals that are supported by the coupon have a history of being the most popular style of savings opportunity. http://www.discountcodez.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good blog along with the excellent quality stuff and I’m sure this will be greatly helpful.
    Wixsite blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are the great blogs; I assure you that I really enjoyed a lot in reading.
    Wix website

    ReplyDelete