Welcome to Hot SA Deals

If this is your first visit to www.hotSAdeals.co.za please browse freely and enjoy the deals. If you would like regular updates please follow the website by adding your email address to the "Subscribe via email" section in the righthand column or add "hotsadeals" to your facebook or twitter account.

If you would like me to post a deal that you found please email me on hotsadeals@gmail.com or click on "Report a Deal" in the right hand column.

The aim of this website is to report on any major discounts, coupons, fire sales and specials that will save you, the consumer, lots of money.

Thursday 7 June 2012

EXPIRED - DEALS: The new iPad plus Cellular (4G) for the price of a wifi only version

Incredible connection announced that they will be honouring the price mistake for advertising The New iPad with 4G for the price of the wifi versions.
This will only be while stocks last.
This is a discount or more than R1000 on the new iPad.
See screen capture taken from a post on Facebook on the incredible connection wall.

I must apologise for the lack / delay of my posts as I am not currently on the country. Things should be back to normal in a weeks time.

Please post a comment if you had any luck with this deal and where.



Thanks for the info Micheal.

3 comments:

  1. They all sold out. Best of luck finding any stock.

    I managed to get hold of 16gb, but wanted the 32gig version - oh well.

    It's a saving of R1200 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratz skippy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BloggerPlus App9 June 2012 at 13:16

    I just got my Brother to pick up one for myself. The Cape Gate branch in Cape Town still had stock.

    ReplyDelete