Welcome to Hot SA Deals

If this is your first visit to www.hotSAdeals.co.za please browse freely and enjoy the deals. If you would like regular updates please follow the website by adding your email address to the "Subscribe via email" section in the righthand column or add "hotsadeals" to your facebook or twitter account.

If you would like me to post a deal that you found please email me on hotsadeals@gmail.com or click on "Report a Deal" in the right hand column.

The aim of this website is to report on any major discounts, coupons, fire sales and specials that will save you, the consumer, lots of money.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

EXPIRED - Grand Opening Sale @ DionWired Canal Walk (15 December 2011) - Galaxy Tab for R1800, i5 Laptop for R4000 plus many more


DionWired is having a Grand Opening sale at their new Canal Walk branch starting from the 15th - 18th December.
So get up early and go and queue to get those Christmas goodies such as a Samsung Galaxy Tab for R1800 or a Netbook PC for R2000.
Stocks are limited.

To see more of these highlight and a link to the full brochure click on the link below:


To see the full brochure on the DionWire website click on the link below:
Link to Full Brochure


Get a 7" Galaxy Tab for R1800
or a
LG Netbook Laptop for R2000



 Samsung i5 Notebook for R4000


Sony 7" Digital Photo frame for R300


 

Canon DSLR EOS 600D Starter Kit for R6000



Panasonic DECT cordless phone for R200


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this interesting I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your web site to look at the latest stuff you post...its always give pleasure to read your article...Thanks to you!!!!

    reliable dissertation in uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember trying to get that Netbook PC at that sale but it wasn't my lucky day, I guess. Though when I look at the prices of writingelites I think they are more reasonable than prices for laptops, phones, etc.

    ReplyDelete