Welcome to Hot SA Deals

If this is your first visit to www.hotSAdeals.co.za please browse freely and enjoy the deals. If you would like regular updates please follow the website by adding your email address to the "Subscribe via email" section in the righthand column or add "hotsadeals" to your facebook or twitter account.

If you would like me to post a deal that you found please email me on hotsadeals@gmail.com or click on "Report a Deal" in the right hand column.

The aim of this website is to report on any major discounts, coupons, fire sales and specials that will save you, the consumer, lots of money.

Tuesday 22 November 2011

DEALS: 3 Months Free ADSL with MWEB 6 months contract (50% off your ADSL bill)


For more information on this deal click on the image above.
Get 3 months free ADSL internet when signing a 6 month contract. That saves you 50% on your ADSL bill.
Note that you have to be a DSTV subscriber and a new MWEB client to take advantage of this deal.

Example:

Normal:
6 months uncapped ADSL = (6 x R219) = R1314

Discounted:
If you factor in the discount  = (3 x R219) = R657 = R109.50 per month

This was based on the 384kbps ADSL uncapped package.
Note sure if this deal is applicable to the packages including line rental.

4 comments:

  1. Therefore bridge tap must be removed before install ADSL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are are genuinely passionate about this! I am trying to build my own website and you have helped me with some great information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for noticing my passion for good deals. Glad you found my site useful. Pass on the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice article I have ever seen i like it i learn something today.

    ReplyDelete